Saint Andrew's Hall


 

431 E Congress St
Bricktown District, W of Beaubien, 2 blocks N of Jefferson
Detroit MI 48226-2912 USA
(313) 961-8961

geo: 42.332344,-83.041766

 
The former meeting hall of the Saint Andrew's Society of Detroit was opened in 1907. It has been a music and concert hall since the 1980s. The Shelter nightclub is on the lower level.