Detroit Opera House
Corner of Broadway & Witherell, facing Grand Circus Park
Detroit MI 48226-2196 USA
[street map / directions]
[bird's eye view]
Detroit Opera House was designed by architect C. Howard Crane and opened in 1922 as the CapitolTheater, and was later known as the Paramount Theater and Grand Circus Theater. In 1996 the theater was completely restored and became the home of Michigan Opera Theatre.