Detroit Opera House

Detroit Opera House
Madison Avenue entrance
 

1526 Broadway St
Corner of Broadway & Witherell, facing Grand Circus Park
Detroit MI 48226-2196 USA
(313) 961-3500

geo: 42.3361689,-83.0486992

 

Detroit Opera House was designed by architect C. Howard Crane and opened in 1922 as the CapitolTheater, and was later known as the Paramount Theater and Grand Circus Theater. In 1996 the theater was completely restored and became the home of Michigan Opera Theatre.